Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Sustainable Marine Resource Utilization in China: A Comprehensive Evaluation thoroughly analyzes the basic conditions and status quo of the sustainable utilization of Chinese marine resources and its effects on economic and social development. This book constructs evaluation models for marine ecological carrying capacity, marine resource utilization benefits, and management levels with the application of many methods, including the super efficiency model, ecological footprint model, entropy method and system dynamics. The principles and practical experiences of the sustainable utilization of Chinese marine resources are also summed up.
This book provides a needed resource for university professors, students and researchers interested in the management of marine resources and the environment, and particularly those who are concerned with China's marine development.
- Analyzes the coordinated coupling relationship between marine resource utilization and the economy
- Grapples with the social effects of sustainable utilization in China’s coastal areas
- Assesses China’s coastal marine resource management levels and explores the quality differences in sustainable resource utilization and management
- Provides a comprehensive framework for the quantification, assessment and evaluation of marine resources and economic systems that can be applied to any marine economy in the world
University professors, students, and researchers interested in the management of marine resources, ecology, and the environment and in particular those who are concerned with China's marine development
- An overview of sustainable marine resource utilization
2. Assessment of China's marine ecological carrying capacity
3. Analysis of influencing factors and efficiency of marine resource utilization in China
4. Analysis of the marine carbon sink capacity in China
5. Comprehensive benefit evaluation of marine resource utilization in China
6. Analysis on decoupling between marine resources and economic development in China
7. Analysis of coupling among marine resources, environment, and economy in China
8. Evaluation of marine resource management levels in China
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 7th November 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Director and Professor at the Collaborative Innovation Center of Ecological Economy and Management of Anhui University of Finance and Economics; the Editor-in-Chief of Management of Environmental Quality; Subeditor of International Journal of Innovation Science; editorial board member of Energy and Environment, Journal of Cleaner Production, and Journal of Chinese Management; and Guest editor of Energy Policy, Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Journal of Cleaner Production, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Computational Economics, Energy and Environment, Expert Systems, and Sustainability.
Editor-in-Chief of Management of Environmental Quality and a Director and Professor at the Collaborative Innovation Center of Ecological Economy and Management of Anhui University of Finance and Economics, Anhui, China
Associate Professor in the School of Economics and Management of Dalian University of Technology, engaged in the research of natural resource management and has published more than 10 papers in international SSCI/SCI Journals as the first or corresponding author in the field of natural resource management. His papers have been referenced 54 times in total and the H index is 5. Dr. Pan has also undertaken the post of reviewer for many journals including Computational Economics, International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management, and Management of Environmental Quality.
Associate Professor, School of Economics and Management, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China
PhD student in the School of Economics and Management of Dalian University of Technology, engaged in the research of performance evaluation and management of natural resource utilization. Has published 6 papers in international SSCI journals as the second or corresponding author in the field of performance evaluation and management of natural resource utilization.
PhD student, School of Economics and Management, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.