Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Sustainable Development Strategies: Engineering, Culture and Economics provides policy guidance on good practice in developing and implementing strategies for sustainable development. The book integrates social, economic and environmental objectives, taking into account of their implications for different socioeconomic groups and for future generations. It examines and analyzes existing and new approaches to formulating a sustainable development strategy and its implementation through both quantitative and qualitative studies. In addition, it looks at the formulation of strategy and overcoming various issues from the standpoint of a diverse set of disciplines, including engineering, economics and social/political views.
- Clearly explains the most cutting-edge green technologies and methods for use in built communities
- Analyzes existing and new approaches to formulating a sustainable development strategy and its implementation
- Helps to facilitate the formulation of effective sustainability strategies through an interdisciplinary approach
Civil Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Construction Engineers and Construction Managers
- Introduction to Sustainable Development
2. Transition management to low carbon society
3. Green consumerism
4. Circular Economy
5. Innovations and Adoption of Green Technology
6. Green Governance and Management
7. Sustainable Finance
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2020
- 3rd March 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Mousumi Roy is a Professor of Management Studies at the National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. Dr. Mousumi Roy has published numerous publications in various national and international peer-reviewed journals and presented scientific papers across the world. Because of his active association with different societies and academies as well as his contributions, Dr. Mousumi Roy is recognized by subject experts around the world. Dr. Mousumi Roy’s clinical and scientific research interests include Knowledge Management, Labour Market Management, International Business, Green consumerism, Business Environment Management, Managerial Economics, Management for Sustainable Development, and Sustainable Industrialization.
Professor in Management Studies, Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur, India