- More than 600 full-color, high-quality photographs help you learn the most common surgical instruments for all surgical procedures.
- Consistent instrument monographs include the name, common name, category, use (type of surgery and where on the body), cautions relating to safety or patient care, and other details such as regional name variations.
- Student resources on the Evolve companion website include all of the images from the text, additional 360-degree views and close-ups of over 100 instruments, animations of large and small fragment sets, and timed recall exercises for practice in learning instruments.
- Close-up photos of more than 100 instruments show the details of each tip, demonstrating variations and making it easier to identify each surgical instrument.
- Presentation of two or fewer illustrations per page makes it easier to see the details of each instrument.
2. Basic Instruments
3. General Instruments
4. Laparoscopic Instruments
5. Robotic Instruments
6. Obstetrics and Gynecologic Instruments
7. Genitourinary Instruments
8. Ophthalmic Instruments
9. Otorhinolaryngologic Instruments
10. Oral Instruments
11. Plastic and Reconstructive Instruments
12. Orthopedic Instruments
13. Neurosurgical Instruments
14. Cardiovascular Thoracic Instruments