2. Combined cataract and glaucoma surgery - Robert L. Stamper and Hester H. Lee
3. Bleb revision - James W. Hung and A. Robert Bellows
4. Ahmed valve surgery - Abdul Mateen Ahmed
5. The Krupin eye valve with disk - Lili Farrokh-Siar and Theodore Krupin
6. Non-valved single plate tube shunt procedures; Baerveldt and Molteno implants - Herbert P. Fechter, Paul P. Lee and Molly M. Walsh
7. Double-plate Molteno implants - Anthony C.B. Molteno & Tui H. Bevin
8. The ‘taco’ tube shunt - Stanley S. Schocket
9. Goniotomy - Teresa C. Chen and David S. Walton
10. Trabeculotomy - Allen D. Beck
11. Goniosynechialysis - Teresa C. Chen, Prin RojanaPongpun and David S. Walton
12. Surgical peripheral iridectomy - Edgar U. Leuenberger
13. Anterior chamber washout - Madhu S.R. Gorla and Steven V.L. Brown
14. Posterior sclerectomy for choroidal effusion drainage or prophylaxis - Pooja Khator and Richard K. Parrish II
15. Argon and Nd: YAG peripheral iridotomy - Tania S. Marcic and Alan L. Robin
16. Argon laser trabeculoplasty - Jacob T. Wilensky
17. Selective laser trabeculoplasty - John Mark de Leon and Mark A. Latina
18. Argon laser peripheral iridoplasty - Robert Ritch, Clement C.Y. Tham and Dennis S.C. Lam
19. Transscleral diode cyclophotocoagulation -
M. Bruce Shields
20. Endoscopic cyclophotocoagulation - Shan C. Lin
Whether you're in training or an established practitioner, the brand-new Surgical Techniques in Ophthalmology Series features the essential information you need on a variety of surgical maneuvers in six subspecialty areas. Every author has been carefully selected for each title based on their experience and wealth of clinical expertise. And, each book is presented in a concise, templated format that complements the commentary and procedures on the accompanying DVD.
- Features explanations of surgical techniques combined with high-quality video clips that emphasize and illuminate key points.
- Includes pros and cons, pearls and pitfalls, and tricks-of-the-trade for all techniques.
- Presents detailed coverage of the main surgical areas in ophthalmic practice today.
- Offers a consistent step-by-step approach to each procedure.
- Lists equipment and instrumentation required for each procedure in appropriate chapters.
- Uses full-color illustrations throughout each title.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2008
- 14th December 2007
- Hardcover ISBN:
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology, Harvard Medical School; Chief Quality Officer for Ophthalmology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary Glaucoma Service, Boston, MA