Comprehensive and current, the new Surgical Management of the Transgender Patient provides coverage of the preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care of transgender individuals. It takes a step-by-step approach to both transmale and transfemale procedures, and presents detailed descriptions of the techniques and procedures employed by today's surgeons. Featuring full-color illustrations and photos throughout, it's a must-have resource for individuals and programs with an interest in gender confirmation surgery.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Takes a systematic approach to the surgical management of transgender individuals, describing preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative care.
- Features atlas-style surgical chapters.
- Guides the user step-by-step through both transmale and transfemale procedures.
- Provides coverage of hot topics in surgery, including metoidioplasty, chest surgery, and phalloplasty.
- Full-color design with illustrations and photos enhances your visual understanding.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2017
- 26th September 2016
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Plastic Surgeon, Morton Grove, Illinois; Chicago Medical School
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.