Let a "who's who" of foot and ankle surgeons take your skills to the next level! Marking its 50th anniversary as the definitive reference in foot and ankle surgery, this classic has been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest developments in the field. Under the expert editorial guidance of Drs. Coughlin and Mann, the new edition presents you with all of the latest knowledge and techniques with respect to problems of the forefoot, neurologic disorders, arthritic conditions, postural disorders, miscellaneous disorders, sports medicine, pediatric foot and ankle problems, and trauma. It reflects major advances in ankle reconstruction, the management of foot disorders in the diabetic patient, nerve problems in the foot, and much more. A free DVD with 59 video clips of key procedures provides a fellowship-style learning experience that you can take advantage of at home or in the office. Plus, with the multimedia e-dition, you can not only consult the 2-volume set but also access the complete contents online, fully searchable—with quarterly updates coordinated by Dr. Coughlin and a case of the month coordinated by Dr. Mann.
- Refine your mastery of the full range of procedures with the latest knowledge from the world's top experts!
- Produce the best possible outcomes using today's most effective approaches for ankle replacement, the diabetic foot, nerve conditions, rehabilitation, and much more!
- Gain well-rounded insights from multiple authorities...so you can choose the best approach for each patient!
- Watch experts perform 59 procedures in real time with videos on DVD!
- Master techniques more effectively thanks to the multimedia e-dition format! In addition to the 2-volume set and DVD, you'll receive access to a dynamic web site that lets you search and consult the complete contents of the 2-volume set instantly online · stay current with quarterly updates reflecting the latest knowledge, techniques, and practice guidelines · and download any of the 1,600 illustrations for use in your own electronic presentations.
1. Biomechanics of the Foot and Ankle—
Roger A. Mann & Andrew Haskell
2. Principles of Examination of the Foot and Ankle—Roger A. Mann & W. Hodges Davis
3. Imaging of the Foot and Ankle—Carroll P. Jones
4. Conservative Treatment of the Foot and Ankle—
Keith L. Wapner
5. Peripheral Anesthesia—Greg A. Horton
6. Hallux Valgus—Roger A. Mann & Michael J. Coughlin
7. Lesser toe deformities—Michael J. Coughlin
8. Keratotic Disorders of the Foot—
Roger A. Mann & Jeffrey A. Mann
9. Bunionettes—Michael J. Coughlin
10. Sesamoids and Accessory Bones of the Foot—
Michael J. Coughlin
11. Adult Nerve Disorders—Lew C. Schon
12. Heel Pain—Thomas H. Lee
13. Soft Tissue and Bone Tumors—Arthur K. Walling
14. Toenail Abnormalities—Michael J. Coughlin &
15. Workers Compensation and Liability Issues—
Gregory P. Guyton
ARTHRITIS, POSTURAL DISORDERS, TENDON DISORDERS
16. Arthritides—Michael J. Coughlin & Paul J. Shurnas
17. Arthrtis of the Ankle—Charles L. Saltzman
18. Pes Planus and Arthrodeses of the Hindfoot—
Steven L. Haddad
19. Pes Cavus—Gregory P. Guyton
20. Tendon Abnormalities—Lew C. Schon &
Michael J. Coughlin
21. The Diabetic Foot—James W. Brodsky & Shay Shabat
22. Amputations of the Foot and Ankle—
James W. Brodsky & Shay Shabat
23. Prostheses of the Foot and Ankle—Gary M. Berke
24. Athletic Injuries to the Soft Tissues of the Foot and Ankle—Thomas O. Clanton & William McGarvey
25. Stress Fractures of the Foot and Ankle—
Bruce E. Cohen & Robert B. Anderson
26. Foot and Ankle Injuries in Dancers—
William G. Hamilton
- eBook ISBN:
Director, Saint Alphonsus Foot and Ankle Clinic, Boise, Idaho; Clinical Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California; Past-president, American Orthopedic, Foot and Ankle Society; Past-president, International Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies
Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics, Louis S. Peery MD Endowed Presidential Professor, University of Utah, University Orthopaedic Center, Salt Lake City, Utah; Past-president, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society; Vice President, International Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies