- Four new chapters cover the areas of color and shade matching, light curing, periodontology, and digital dentistry.
- Expert Consult website with five supplemental chapters and procedure videos.
- Evidence-based approach is supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research.
- Comprehensive coverage provides a thorough understanding of caries and an authoritative approach to its treatment and prevention.
- Illustrated step-by-step approach offers a better picture of conservative restorative and preventive dentistry.
- Full color design clearly demonstrates techniques and details.
Table of Contents
1. Clinical Significance of Dental Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, and Occlusion
2. Dental Caries: Etiology, Clinical Characteristics, Risk Assessment, and Management
3. Patient Assessment, Examination and Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning
4. Fundamental Concepts of Tooth Preparation and Pulp Protection
5. Fundamental Concepts of Enamel and Dentin Adhesion
6. Light Curing in Operative Dentistry
7. Color and Shade Matching in Operative Dentistry
8. Clinical Technique for Direct Composite Resin and Glass Ionomer Restorations
9. Additional Conservative Esthetic Procedures
10. Clinical Technique for Amalgam Restorations
11. Periodontology Applied to Operative Dentistry
12. Digital Dentistry in Operative Dentistry
ONLINE ONLY CHAPTERS
14. Instruments and Equipment for Tooth Preparation
15. Preliminary Considerations for Operative Dentistry
16. Bonded Splints and Bridges
17. Direct Gold Restorations
18. Class II Cast Metal Restorations
- No. of pages: 544
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Mosby 2018
- Published: December 27, 2016
- Imprint: Mosby
- eBook ISBN: 9780323478588
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780323478335