Updated to correspond to the bestselling textbook, the Study Guide for Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing, 10th Edition features key terms, multiple-choice questions, case studies, and critical thinking exercises to help you learn difficult concepts. With practical activities and answers for review questions at the back of the guide, it enhances your comprehension — and encourages you to apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios.
- Answers for review questions and learning activities at the back of the guide allow you to assess your mastery of the material.
- Perforated pages offer flexibility and ease of use.
- Learning exercises include key terms, multiple-choice questions, case studies, and critical thinking activities.
- Perspectives of Pediatric Nursing
2. Family, Social, Cultural, and Religious Influences on Child Health Promotion
3. Developmental and Genetic Influences on Child Health Promotion
4. Communication and Physical Assessment of the Child and Family
5. Pain Assessment and Management in Children
6. Infectious Disease
7. Health Promotion of the Newborn and Family
8. Health Problems of Newborns
9. Health Promotion of the Infant and Family
10. Health Problem of Infants
11. Health Promotion of the Toddler and Family
12. Health Promotion of the Preschooler and Family
13. Health Problems of Toddlers and Preschoolers
14. Health Promotion of the School Age Child and Family
15. Health Promotion of the Adolescent and Family
16. Health Problems of School Age Children and Adolescents
17. Quality of Life for Children Living with Chronic or Complex Diseases
18. Impact of Cognitive or Sensory Impairment on the Child and Family
19. Family-Centered Care of the Child During Illness and Hospitalization
20. Pediatric Variations of Nursing Interventions
21. The Child with Respiratory Dysfunction
22. The Child with Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
23. The Child with Cardiovascular Dysfunction
24. The Child with Hematologic or Immunologic Dysfunction
25. NEW! The Child with Cancer
26. The Child with Genitourinary Dysfunction
27. The Child with Cerebral Dysfunction
28. The Child with Endocrine Dysfunction
29. The Child with Musculoskeletal or Articular Dysfunction
30. The Child with Neuromuscular or Muscular Dysfunction
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2016
- 8th September 2016
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of PediatricsBaylor College of Medicine,Director, Global HOPE Nursing,Texas Children’s Hospital,Houston, Texas,Bessie Baker Professor Emerita of Nursing Chair, Duke Institutional Review Board,Duke University Durham, North Carolina
Staff PALS Coordinator Children's Hospital at Saint Francis Tulsa, OK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.