Updated to reflect the changes in the 3rd edition of the text, this study guide provides activities and exercises to help students learn key content and grasp fundamentals of nursing research, as well as practice critical assessment of nursing research and incorporate it in their nursing practice.
- The companion study guide corresponds to the 3rd edition textbook.
- Each chapter includes an Introduction and a set of Learning Outcomes to assist students to focus on key content.
- Activities and exercises in each chapter help students master the material. These include crossword puzzles, fill-in-the-blank and matching-column exercises, and student group activities.
- Additional activities refer students to current research studies in the text and ask them to identify and critique various aspects of the study.
- Web-based activities – updated and expanded for the 3rd edition – send the student online to review and critically evaluate Internet-based information.
- Answers are included in the back of the book as a means to facilitate self-study and provide immediate feedback.
- Post-tests at the end of each chapter allow faculty to evaluate and assist students with their comprehension of the material.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby Canada 2013
- 25th April 2012
- Mosby Canada
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor, Director of PhD Nursing Program, University of Texas Health Sciences Center, School of Nursing, Nursing Systems and Technology, Houston, Texas
The Ursula Springer Leadership Professor in Nursing, Rory Meyers College of Nursing, New York University, New York, New York