Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Metabolic Syndrome: Preventive Effects of Dietary Flavonoids
2. An Overview of Synthetic and Semisynthetic Flavonoid Derivatives and Analogues: Perspectives in Drug Discovery
3. Therapeutic Potentials of the Most Studied Flavonoids: Highlighting Antibacterial and Antidiabetic Functionalities
4. Synthesis of N-Linked Carbaoligosaccharides: Total Synthesis of Antibiotic Validamycins and Related Compounds
5. Siderophores: Amazing Metabolites of Microorganisms
6. Sources, Chemistry and Biological Potential of Ellagitannins and Ellagic Acid Derivatives
7. Antigenotoxic Potential of Some Dietary Non-phenolic Phytochemicals
8. In Vitro Biosynthesis of Polyphenols in the Presence of Elicitors and Upregulation of Genes of the Phenylpropanoid Pathway in Plantago ovata
9. Role Phytochemicals Play in the Activation of Antioxidant Response Element (ARE) and Phase II Enzymes and Their Relation to Cancer Progression and Prevention
10. Chemical Diversification of Natural Product Extracts
11. Endophytic Actinomycetes in the Biosynthesis of Bioactive Metabolites: Chemical Diversity and the Role of Medicinal Plants
12. Lichens as a Promising Source of Unique and Functional Small Molecules for Human Health and Well-Being
13. Bee Venom Composition: From Chemistry to Biological Activity
14. Natural Products Applied to Antimicrobial Coatings
Studies in Natural Products Chemistry, Volume 60 covers the synthesis, testing and recording of the medicinal properties of natural products, providing cutting-edge accounts of fascinating developments in the isolation, structure elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis and pharmacology of a diverse array of bioactive natural products. With the rapid developments in spectroscopic techniques and accompanying advances in high-throughput screening techniques, it has become possible to rapidly isolate and determine the structures and biological activity of natural products, thus opening up exciting opportunities in the field of new drug development in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Focuses on the chemistry of bioactive natural products
- Contains contributions by leading authorities in the field
- Presents sources of new pharmacophores
Natural product chemists, medicinal chemists, pharmacologists as well as academic and industry researchers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 3rd December 2018
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.