Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Novel approaches in the synthesis of atural and synthetic fused aza-polycycles towards the development of new bioactive compounds
2. Combretastatins: Plant anti-cancer phenolics
3. The role of natural products in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
4. Nature’s medicines to treat epileptic seizures
5. Effects of bioactive components of green tea on Alzheimer’s disease
6. Anti HIV agents from nature: Natural compounds from hypericum hircinum and carbocyclic nucleosides from iridoids
7. Bioactive natural products in plant disease control
8. Flavonoid alkaloids: Isolation, bioactivity and synthesis
9. Amides from plants: Structures and biological importance
10. Milk as a natural product; Foreign natural and anthropogenic organic compounds in it
11. Microencapsulation of phytosterols by spray drying
Studies in Natural Products Chemistry, Volume 56 covers rapid developments in spectroscopic techniques, also presenting advances in high-throughput screening techniques, including the new potential to isolate and determine the structures and biological activity of natural products and their applications in the field of new drug development. This ongoing series covers the synthesis, testing and recording of the medicinal properties of natural products, providing cutting-edge accounts of fascinating developments in the isolation, structure elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis and pharmacology of a diverse array of bioactive natural products.
- Focuses on the chemistry of bioactive natural products
- Contains contributions by leading authorities in the field
- Presents sources of new pharmacophores
Natural product chemists, medicinal chemists, pharmacologists as well as researchers, particularly those in academia and in the pharmaceutical industry
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 8th February 2018
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: