Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Naturally occurring cyclobutanes: Their biological significance and synthesis
2. Broad-spectrum health protection of extra virgin olive oil compounds
3. Synthesis of cardiac steroids and their role on heart failure and cancer
4. Phenolic derivatives from medicinal herbs and plant extracts: Anticancer effects and synthetic approaches to modulate biological activity
5. Oligosaccharides from colostrum and dairy by-products: Determination, enrichment and healthy effects
6. Curcumin from turmeric as an adjunct drug?
7. Isolation and characterization of phenolic compounds from selected foods of plant origin using modern spectroscopic approaches
8. Fungal natural products focused on combating helminthiases
9. Phytochemistry, ethnomedicine and pharmacology of Acacia
10. Natural products with quorum quenching-independent antivirulence properties
11. Natural bioactive molecules with antidiabetic attributes: Insights into structure-activity relationships
12. Olea Europaea as potential source of bioactive compounds for diseases prevention
13. y-Aminobutyric acid (Gaba): Biosynthesis, role, commercial production and applications
Studies in Natural Products Chemistry, Volume 57, covers rapid developments in spectroscopic techniques and advances in high-throughput screening techniques that have made it possible to rapidly isolate and determine the structures and biological activity of natural products in new drug development. The series also covers the synthesis of the medicinal properties of natural products, providing cutting-edge accounts of fascinating developments in the isolation, structure elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis and pharmacology of a diverse array of bioactive natural products. Specific sections in this release cover broad-spectrum health protection of extra virgin olive oil compounds, synthesis of cardiac steroids and their role on heart failure and cancer, and more.
- Focuses on the chemistry of bioactive natural products
- Contains contributions by leading authorities in the field
- Presents sources of new pharmacophores
Natural product chemists, medicinal chemists, pharmacologists as well as researchers, particularly those in academia and in the pharmaceutical industry
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2018
- 19th April 2018
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: