Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. α-synuclein and Tau, Two Targets for Dementia
2. Implications Of Phytochemicals As Disease-Modifying Agents against Huntington’s disease (Hd): Bioactivity, Animal Models and Transgenics, Synergism and Structure-Activity Studies
3. Amaranth: A Reservoir of Antioxidant-Based Phytonutrient for Combating Degenerative Diseases
4. Alternative Sources of Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids
5. Bioactive Natural Products for the Prevention and Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus
6. Polysaccharides and Polysaccharide Complexes as Potential Sources of Antidiabetic Compounds: A Review
7. Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia) as an Emerging Therapeutic Agent: Modulating Metabolic Regulation and Cell Signaling Cascade
8. Natural Products as Anti-Inflammatory Agents
9. Natural Bioactive Compounds in Carrot Waste for Food Applications and Health Benefits
10. Cyanobacterial Peptides with Respect To Anticancer Activity: Structural and Functional Perspective
11. Targeting DNA Topoisomerases in Parasitic Protozoa by Natural Products: Chemical and Biological Perspectives
12. Triterpenoids: Structural Diversity, Biosynthetic Pathway and Bioactivity
13. Nanobiocides against Marine Biofouling
Natural products in the plant and animal kingdom offer a huge diversity of chemical structures that are the result of biosynthetic processes that have been modulated over the millennia through genetic effects. With the rapid developments in spectroscopic techniques and accompanying advances in high-throughput screening techniques, it has become possible to isolate and then determine the structures and biological activity of natural products rapidly, thus opening up exciting opportunities in the field of new drug development to the pharmaceutical industry.
Studies in Natural Products Chemistry covers the synthesis or testing and recording of the medicinal properties of natural products, providing cutting edge accounts of the fascinating developments in the isolation, structure elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis and pharmacology of a diverse array of bioactive natural products.
- Focuses on the chemistry of bioactive natural products
- Contains contributions by leading authorities in the field
- Presents sources of new pharmacophores
Natural product chemists, medicinal chemists, pharmacologists as well as academic and industry researchers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st September 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.