Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Development and Application of Mukaiyama Oxidative Cyclization for the Synthesis of Substituted Tetrahydrofuran Cores
MEIRE Y. KAWAMURA, ISAC G. ROSSET, SAJJAD ALI and MARCO ANTONIO B. FERREIRA
2. Phosphopolyprenols, Their Glycosyl Esters and Analogs: Strategy of Chemical Synthesis, Applications and Perspectives
VYACHESLAV V. KOZLOV and LEONID L. DANILOV
3. Therapeutically Relevant Natural Products as AMPK Activators in the Treatment of Diabetes
Juan MANUEL GERMÁN-ACACIO, DAVID EDUARDO MEZA-SÁNCHEZ and DAVID MORALES-MORALES
4. Natural Drug Cancer Treatments, Strategies from Herbal Medicine to Chemical or Biological Drugs
DA-YONG LU, TING-REN LU, NAGENDRA SASTRY YARLA, YI LU, JIN-YU CHE, JIAN DING, BIN XU, HONG ZHU, YING SHEN and HONG-YING WU
5. Diabetes Associated Complications and Some Indian Traditional Plants Used For Its Management
WASHIM KHAN, SULTAN ZAHIRUDDIN and SAYEED AHMAD
6. Natural Products as Anti-Alzheimer’s Drugs
BABITA VEER, GEETANJALI and RAM SINGH
7. Natural Bee Products and Their Apitherapeutic Applications
SEVGI KOLAYLI and MERVE KESKIN
8. Recent Improvements in the Extraction, Cleanup and Quantification of Bioactive Flavonoids
A. VIJAYA BHASKAR REDDY, M. MONIRUZZAMAN, V. MADHAVI and JAFARIAH JAAFAR
9. Natural Products from Plants with Prospective Anti-Hiv Activity and Relevant Mechanisms of Action
ANIRBAN MANDAL, DEW BISWAS and BANASRI HAZRA
10. Advances in Bioactive Compounds from Crocus Sativus (Saffron): Structure, Bioactivity and Biotechnology
DEVENDRA KUMAR PANDEY, SAMAPIKA NANDY, ANURADHA MUKHERJEE and ABHIJIT DEY
11. Functional Laxative Foods: Concepts, Trends and Health benefits
AYDIN TABRIZI, ROGAYE DARGAHI, SEPIDEH TEHRANI GHADIM, MINA JAVADI, HANIYEH RASOULI PIROUZIAN, ASLAN AZIZI and AZIZ HOMAYOUNI RAD
12. Liquid Chromatography-High Resolution Mass Spectrometry for the Analysis of Bioactive Natural Products
13. Brief Review on Applications of Continuous-wave Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Spectroscopy in Natural Product Free Radical Research
SAMEH ABOUZID and HAYAM AHMED
Studies in Natural Products Chemistry, Volume 66 covers the synthesis, testing, and recording of the medicinal properties of natural products, providing cutting edge accounts of the fascinating developments in the isolation, structure elucidation, synthesis, biosynthesis, and pharmacology of a diverse array of bioactive natural products. Natural products in the plant and animal kingdom offer a huge diversity of chemical structures that are the result of biosynthetic processes that have been modulated over the millennia through genetic effects.
With rapid developments in spectroscopic techniques and accompanying advances in high-throughput screening techniques, it has become possible to isolate and determine the structures and biological activity of natural products rapidly, thus opening up exciting opportunities in new drug development for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Focuses on the chemistry of bioactive natural products
- Contains contributions by leading authorities in the field
- Presents sources of new pharmacophores
Natural product chemists, medicinal chemists, pharmacologists as well as academic and industry researchers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 7th August 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Atta-ur-Rahman, Professor Emeritus, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (H. E. J. Research Institute of Chemistry and Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research), University of Karachi, Pakistan, was the Pakistan Federal Minister for Science and Technology (2000-2002), Federal Minister of Education (2002), and Chairman of the Higher Education Commission with the status of a Federal Minister from 2002-2008. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of London (FRS) and an UNESCO Science Laureate. He is a leading scientist with more than 930 publications in several fields of organic chemistry.
International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences, University of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.