- An authoritative guide to structured trade and commodity finance in emerging markets
- A detailed study of the problems and opportunities presented by structured trade
- A clear explanation of typical structures and risk mitigation techniques
Table of Contents
- Introduction: What is structured trade and commodity finance? Impact of different lending rationales on the prospects of repayment; Typical structures; The acid test: Do structures work? Other cautionary tales; Documentation: Do's and don'ts; Conclusions; Information and where to find it; Glossary.
- No. of pages: 194
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2001
- Published: July 3, 2001
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- Paperback ISBN: 9781855735446
- eBook ISBN: 9781855737204
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Structured Trade and Commodity Finance in Emerging Markets"