- Examines aspects of fabric structure and mechanical properties for a range of fabrics
- Discusses structure and mechanics of yarn and woven, nonwoven and knitted fabrics
- Explores testing methods enabling the measurement of fabric mechanical properties and structural parameters
Table of Contents
- Characterization and measurement of textile fabric properties; Structure and mechanics of woven fabrics; Structure and mechanics of knitted fabrics; Structure and mechanics of nonwovens; Structure and mechanics of 2D and 3D textile composites; Structure and mechanics of yarns; Structure and mechanics of coated textile fabrics.
- No. of pages: 264
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2008
- Published: October 7, 2008
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845695231
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Structure and Mechanics of Textile Fibre Assemblies"