PART 1: RyR Ca2+ Release channels
- RyRs: their disposition, frequency and relationships with other proteins of calcium release units (Clara Franzini Armstrong).
- Electron Microscopy of Ryanodine Receptors (Terrence Wagenknecht and Zheng Li).
- The ryanodine receptor pore: is there a consensus view? (Carney, J; Mason, SA; Viero, CL and Williams, AJ)
- Regulation of the RyR channel gating by different modulators (Derek Laver).
- Regulation of Ryanodine Receptor Ion Channels through Post-translational Modifications. (Gerhard Meissner).
- Crosstalk via the sarcoplasmic gap: The DHPR - RyR interaction (Manfred Grabner and Anamika Dayal).
- Ryanodinopathies: RyR-linked Muscle Diseases (Lan Wei and Robert T. Dirksen).
PART 2: IP3R Ca2+ Release channels
- Structure of IP3 Receptors. (Irina I. Serysheva and Steven J. Ludtke)
- Molecular Architecture Of The Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate Receptor Pore. (Darren Boehninng)
- Adenophostins: high-affinity agonists of IP3 receptors. (Ana M. Rossi, Andrew, M. Riley, Barry V. L. Potter and Colin W. Taylor)
- Regulation of IP3R channel gating by Ca2+ and Ca2+ Binding Proteins (J. Kevin Foskett and Don-On Daniel Mak).
- Regulation of IP3R channels through phosphorylation/ATP (Matthew J. Betzenhauser and David I. Yule).
- Role of thiols in the structure and function of Inositol trisphosphate receptors (Suresh Joseph).
- Inositol 1,4,5-tripshosphate receptor, calcium signaling and polyglutamine expansion disorders (Ilya Bezprozvanny).