Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- I. Antoniadis, Topics in String Phenomenology
- E. Kiritsis, Orientifolds, and the Search for the Standard Model in String Theory
- K. Intriligator and N. Seiberg, Lectures on Supersymmetry Breaking
- G.F. Giudice, Supersymmetry And The Real World
- J. Maldacena, Les Houches Lectures on Cosmology and Fundamental Theory
- E. Rabinovici, Spontaneous Breaking of Space-Time Symmetries
- A. Uranga, The Standard Model from D-Branes in String Theory
- P. Vanhove, Non-Renormalisation Theorems in Superstring and Supergravity Theories
- F. Gianotti, Preparing the Lhc Experiments for First Data
- T. Damour and M. Lilley, String Theory, Gravity and Experiment
- J.F. Barbon and E. Rabinovici, Aspects of Hagedorn Holography
- F. Denef, Les Houches Lectures on Constructing String Vacua
- M. Benna and I. Klebanov, Gauge-String Dualities and Some Applications
This book is a collection of lectures given in July 2007 at the Les Houches Summer School on "String Theory and the Real World: From particle physics to astrophysics."
- Provides a pedagogical introduction to topics in String Theory, and Cosmology
- Addresses each topic from the basis to the most recent developments
- Covers the lectures by internationally-renowned and leading experts
Graduate students, researchers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2008
- 29th July 2008
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Laboratoire de Physique Théorique et Hautes Energi, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.