- Combines knowledge of solid mechanics--including both statics and dynamics, with relevant mathematical physics and offers a viable solution scheme.
- Will help the reader better integrate and understand the physical principles of classical mechanics, the applied mathematics of solid mechanics, and computer methods.
- The Matlab programs will allow professional engineers to develop a wider range of complex engineering analytical problems, using closed-solution methods to test against numerical and other open-ended methods.
- Allows for solution of higher order problems at earlier engineering level than traditional textbook approaches.
Table of Contents
- Static Analysis of Euler-Bernoulli Beams; Static Analysis of Bars, Shafts and Strings; Buckling Analysis of Columns; Stress Analysis in Two-Dimensional Problems; Static Analysis of Constrained Multispan Beams; Static Analysis of Plane Trusses; Static Analysis of Plane Frames; Dynamics of Particles and Rigid Bodies; Vibration Analysis of One-Degree-of-Freedom Systems; Vibration and Control of Multiple-Degree-of-Freedom Systems; Dynamics and Control of Euler-Bernoulli Beams; Dynamic Analysis of Bars, Shafts and Strings; Dynamic Analysis of Constrained, Combined, and Stepped Beams; Static Analysis of Linearly Elastic Bodies; Free Vibration of Membranes and Plates
- No. of pages: 960
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2005
- Published: February 25, 2005
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080541877
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Stress, Strain, and Structural Dynamics"