- Print ISBN 9781455733903
- Electronic ISBN 9781455775286
- Step-by-step approach to developing critical thinking, clinical decision-making, and clinical reasoning, skills walks you through an instructor-led application of the author’s research-based critical thinking model.
- Over 100 true-to-life progressive cases build as complications occur and encourage critical thinking skills in the clinical setting.
- Emphasis on prioritization and delegation helps you master these essential skills emphasized on the NCLEX® Examination.
- Integrated NCLEX® Examination review reinforces application of knowledge to clinical situations and prepares you for the state boards.
Section 1. Knowledge Application
Section 2. Priority-Setting and Decision-Making
Section 3. Critical Thinking Model Application
Section 4. Management and Leadership
Section 5. NCLEX Examination Preparation
Section 6. Professional Nursing Practice
Section 7. Evaluation NEW for students!
Appendix A. List of Abbreviations
Appendix B. List of Words and Phrases Commonly Used in the Book and Their Intended Meanings
- No. of pages:
- © 2014
- 1st February 2013
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: