- Written by an author who offers both practical and academic experience in the field of strategic information management (SIM)
- Written from a business perspective, the text provides concise, practical advice on how to achieve successful information management
- Whilst drawing upon knowledge of theoretical models, the emphasis is on practical applicability in the workplace
Table of Contents
- Strategic awareness; Defining information management; Information as an asset; Information auditing; Information management in the organisation; Formulating information management policy and strategy; Information literacy; Information management compliance; The role of the chief information officer; Concluding remarks.
- No. of pages: 244
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: July 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631356
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Strategic Information Management"