- Contributors are distinguished scientists in the field
- Unique series of personal recollections
- Presents scientific research in a historical perspective
Table of Contents
- The Table of Contents consists of personal recollections, historical and autobiographical perspectives of leading individuals who reflect on their careers and their impact on biochemistry, including Laurens L.M. van Deenen and Viktor Mutt.
- No. of pages: 596
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2008
- Published: October 7, 2008
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780080932613
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Stories of Success"