- Deliver anesthesia as safely as possible with extensive coverage of the pathophysiology of numerous coexisting conditions.
- Effectively manage special patient populations with a focus on pediatric, geriatric, and adult patients.
- Master the ins and outs of a wide range of diseases, from common to rare, through detailed discussions of each disease’s unique features.
- Access the fully searchable text online anytime, anywhere, at www.expertconsult.com.
1. Ischemic Heart Disease
2. Valvular Heart Disease
3. Congenital Heart Disease
4. Abnormalities of Cardiac Conduction and Cardiac Rhythm
5. Systemic and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
6. Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
7. Pericardial Disease and Cardiac Trauma
8. Vascular Disease
9. Respiratory Diseases
10. Diseases Affecting the Brain
11. Spinal Cord Disorders
12. Diseases of the Autonomic and Peripheral Nervous Systems
13. Diseases of the Liver and Biliary Tract
14. Diseases of the Gastrointestinal System
15. Inborn Errors of Metabolism
16. Nutritional Diseases: Obesity and Malnutrition
17. Renal Disease
18. Fluid, Electrolyte and Acid-Base Disorders
19. Endocrine Disease
20. Hematologic Disorders
21. Skin and Musculoskeletal Diseases
22. Infectious Diseases
24. Diseases Related to Immune System Dysfunction
25. Psychiatric Disease, Substance Abuse, and Drug Overdose
26. Pregnancy-Associated Diseases
27. Pediatric Diseases
28. Geriatric Disorders