Table of Contents
- Market Value; Wool Activities; Sale of Rural Lanmd; Livestock Auctions; Contracts and Agreements; Merchandisiing; Rural Finance; Controls over Land Development and Landuse; Professional and Statutory Bodies; History of Insurance; Insurance and
Superannuation Commission; Insurance (Agents and Brokers) Act 1984; Insurance Contracts Act 1984; Insurance and the Trade Practices Act; Insurance Company Operations; Reinsurance; Operating an Insurance Agency; Rural Insurance Needs; Specific Policy
Benefits and Claims.
- No. of pages: 159
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1997
- Published: December 18, 1995
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080546278
About the Authors
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Stock & Station Agents' Handbook"