Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. The Stereochemistry of C-C Bond Formation via Metal Enolates. Alkylation and Heteroatom Introduction (Y. Yamamoto and N. Sasaki). Stereochemistry of alkylation of acyclic systems. Stereochemistry of alkylation of cyclic systems. Formation of enolates, mechanism of alylation, and regioselectivity. Other metal enolates including transition metals. Asymmetric alkylation. Introduction of heteroatoms and proton at the &agr;-position. Application to natural products synthesis. Concluding remarks. References. Chapter 2. Transition-Metal Complexes of N
2, CO 2, and Similar Small Molecules. Ab-Initio MO Studies of their Stereochemistry and Coordinate Bonding Nature (S. Sakaki). Introduction. Brief outline of computations. General survey of coordinate bond nature. Transition-metal CO 2complexes. Structures and bonding nature of transition-metal dinitrogen complexes. Concluding remarks. References. Chapter 3. Electrochemistry of mononuclear copper complexes. Structural reorganizations accompanying redox changes (P. Zanello). Introduction. Oxygen donor ligands. Sulfur donor ligands. Nitrogen donor ligands. Mixed oxygen-sulfur ligands. Mixed oxygen-nitrogen ligands. Mixed sulfur-nitrogen ligands. Appendix. Conclusions. Abbreviations for Solvents. Subject index.
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 1990
- Published: September 12, 1990
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN: 9780444597328
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Stereochemistry of Organometallic and Inorganic Compounds"