Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Genetics and genomics of Down syndrome
Pierluigi Strippoli, Maria Chiara Pelleri, Allison Piovesan, Maria Caracausi, Francesca Antonaros, and Lorenza Vitale
2. Infant foundations in Down syndrome: early constraints on cognitive skill acquisition
Deborah J. Fidler, Amy W. Needham, and Emily Schworer
3. Cognitive profiles in individuals with Down syndrome
Francesca Pulina, Renzo Vianello, and Silvia Lanfranchi
4. The working memory of individuals with Down syndrome
Elizabeth Doerr, Barbara Carretti, and Silvia Lanfranchi
5. Environment learning in individuals with Down syndrome
Chiara Meneghetti, Enrico Toffalini, Barbara Carretti, and Silvia Lanfranchi
6. Motor development and Down syndrome
Marianna Alesi and Giuseppe Battaglia
7. Reading for comprehension: the contribution of decoding, linguistic and cognitive skills
Maja Roch, Laura Mattera, and Eleonora Simion
8. Mathematical abilities in Down syndrome
Sara Onnivello, Silvia Lanfranchi, and Marco Zorzi
State of the Art of Research on Down Syndrome, Volume 56, the latest release in the International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on the Genetics and Genomics of Down Syndrome, Motor Development and Down Syndrome, Cognitive Profiles in Individuals with Down syndrome, Working Memory and Down syndrome, Environment Learning in Individuals with Down syndrome, Reading for Comprehension: The Contribution of Decoding, Linguistic and Cognitive Skills, Number Sense in Down syndrome, Early Starting States in Infants with Down Syndrome: Implications for Research and Practice, and more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the International Review of Research in Developmental Disabilities series
- Updated release includes the latest information on the State of the Art of Research on Down Syndrome
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of Research in Developmental Disabilities
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 6th September 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Silvia Lanfranchi is at Università Degli Studi Di Padova, Italy
Università Degli Studi Di Padova, Italy
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.