The 8th edition of Kremkau's Sonography Principles and Instruments concisely and comprehensively covers the essential aspects of sonography physics and technology, presenting state-of-the-art content in a dynamic, highly visual format. Confidently prepare for the challenges of practice with a clear understanding of how diagnostic sonography works, including Doppler, artifacts, safety, quality assurance, the latest technology, and more.
- Essential coverage of physics and ultrasound helps you prepare for the ARDMS SPI exam.
- Straightforward explanations simplify complex content.
- Key Points highlight the most important information to help you study more efficiently.
- Learning features such as chapter outlines, learning objectives, bulleted chapter summaries, and a glossary of sonography physics terms make difficult concepts easier to review and understand.
- End-of-chapter exercises test your knowledge and understanding with a mix of true-or-false, fill-in-the-blank, multiple choice, and mathematical questions.
- A mathematics appendix provides fast, efficient access to a List of Symbols, a Compilation of Equations, and a Mathematics Review.
4. Imaging Instruments
5. Doppler Instruments
7. Performance and Safety
Answers to Exercises
List of Symbols
Compilation of Equations
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 27th October 2010
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor, Radiologic Sciences and Director, Program for Medical Ultrasound, Center for Applied Learnng, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC