Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Nanotechnology and Enzyme Technology Combined to Address Environmental Problems discusses how nanotechnology and enzyme technology work independently and together to help researchers and environmental professionals learn about this revolutionary and cross-disciplinary field. Nanotechnology has provided a range of nanomaterials, some of which are helpful in the protection of the environment and climate. They can be used to improve durability against mechanical stress, help in cleaning, enhance energy efficiency as insulation, save energy consumption during transportation due to catalytic properties, and more. This book highlights this technology as it continues to provide solutions for various environmental problems.
- Covers air and water pollution remediation in the developing field of combining nanotechnology with enzyme technology
- Reviews the sustainability potentials of combining nanotechnology and enzyme technology, including energy production
- Applies current research and utilization to a variety of environmental issues, including pollution and energy production
Graduate students, researchers and professionals in environmental science, water management, environmental management, energy, biotechnology, physics, nanomaterials, biology and chemistry
1. Overview on the combo-technology (nanotechnology and enzyme technology) and its updates
2. Production of clean energy by green ways
3. Waste water remediation via combo-technology
4. Production of clean air via combo-technology
5. Assessment of combo-technology based on its sustainability and life cycle implications
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 11th December 2018
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
She has joined UNESCO-Regional Centre for Biotechnology, India as young investigator in 2011. She is presently a guest faculty at University of Delhi. She has published 20 articles in peer review International and National Journals in the fields of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biophysics, Proteomics, Food Chemistry, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology. She has published 6 book chapters, 2 monographs. She is the first author in almost all published articles, reviews and book chapters. Dr Dwevedi is on Authorial board in various international journals including Developmental Microbiology and Molecular Biology, International Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering Research, International Journal of Applied Biotechnology and Biochemistry, Wyno Journal of Biological Sciences, International Journal of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Global Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, International Journal of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, World Journal of Biotechnology and reviewer in several journals. Further, she is a life member of Indian Biophysical Society and also a member of American Chemical Society.
University of Delhi, New Delhi, India