Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Using Ion Beam-Assisted Deposition and Ion Implantation for the Rational Control of Nanomagnetism in Thin Film and Nanostructured Systems
Ko-Wei Lin, Chuenhou (Hao) Ouyang and Johan van Lierop
2. Cavity Spintronics: An Early Review of Recent Progress in the Study of Magnon–Photon Level Repulsion
Michael Harder and Can-Ming Hu
Solid State Physics, Volume 69, provides the latest information on the branch of physics that is primarily devoted to the study of matter in its solid phase, especially at the atomic level. This prestigious serial presents timely and state-of-the-art reviews pertaining to all aspects of solid state physics.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the study of solid state physics, especially at the atomic level
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Presents timely and state-of-the-art reviews pertaining to all aspects of solid state physics
Solid state physicists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 29th October 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Robert Stamps works at the Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manitoba.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manitoba, Canada
Dr. Robert Camley works at the Department of Physics & Energy Science, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
Department of Physics & Energy Science, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, CO, USA