1. Spin-Orbitronics at Transition Metal Interfaces
Aurelien Manchon and A. Belabbes
2. Tunable Hyperbolic Media: Magnon-Polaritons in Canted Antiferromagnets
Solid State Physics, Volume 68 provides the latest information on a branch of physics that is primarily devoted to the study of matter in its solid phase, especially at the atomic level. Chapters in this updated volume include new research in the use of phonon-polaritons in polar materials to do plasmonic like studies, but without the plasmons, along with a section on Polar oxide interfaces. This prestigious serial presents timely and state-of-the-art reviews pertaining to all aspects of solid state physics.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the study of solid state physics, especially at the atomic level
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Presents timely and state-of-the-art reviews pertaining to all aspects of solid state physics
Solid state physicists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 18th November 2017
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr. Robert Stamps works at the Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manitoba.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manitoba, Canada
Dr. Robert Camley works at the Department of Physics & Energy Science, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
Department of Physics & Energy Science, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, CO, USA