Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Chapter One: Collective Effects in Assemblies of Magnetic Nanaparticles
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Magnetic Nanoparticle Assemblies: Theoretical Aspects
- 3 Experimental Aspects
- 4 Summary
- Chapter Two: Negative Refraction and Imaging from Natural Crystals with Hyperbolic Dispersion
- 1 General Introduction
- 2 Plane Wave Optics of Anisotropic Media
- 3 Indefinite Permittivity in Natural Crystals
- 4 Negative Refraction in Natural Crystals with Indefinite Permittivity
- 5 Slab Lenses
- 6 Subwavelength Imaging
- 7 Hyperbolic Dispersion in Indefinite Permeability Media
- 8 Conclusions and Prospects
- Author Index
- Subject Index
Solid State Physics provides the latest information on the branch of physics that is primarily devoted to the study of matter in its solid phase, especially at the atomic level. This prestigious serial presents timely and state-of-the-art reviews pertaining to all aspects of solid state physics.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the study of solid state physics, especially the atomic level
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Presents timely and state-of-the-art reviews pertaining to all aspects of solid state physics
Solid state physicists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 26th October 2016
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Robert Stamps works at the Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manitoba.
Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manitoba, Canada
Dr. Robert Camley works at the Department of Physics & Energy Science, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs.
Department of Physics & Energy Science, University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, CO, USA