Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Generalized Surfave Thermodynamics with Applications to Small-Scale Systems
2. Materials Science of Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Catalysts
3. Effect of dislocations on electrical and optical properties in GaN
Jeong Ho You and H.T. Johnson
Solid state physics is the branch of physics that is primarily devoted to the study of matter in its solid phase, especially at the atomic level. This prestigious serial presents timely and state-of-the-art reviews pertaining to all aspects of solid state physics.
- Continuation of prestigious serial
- Covers cutting edge research and topics in solid state physics
Solid State Physicists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2009
- 27th May 2009
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.