Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Covers principles, developments, and applications of sol-gel technology for thin films, fibers, preforms, electronics, and specialty shapes.
Electronics and materials engineers in the automotive, medical, semiconductors, space, plastics, and military industries.
Part I. Chemistry and Phase Transformations
- Multicomponent Glasses from the Sol-Gel Process
- Simulation of the Sol-Gel Process
- Phase Transformation in Gels: A Comparison of the Phase Transformation Behavior of Gel-Derived and Ordinary Na2O-SiO2 Glasses Part II. Coatings, Thin Films and Surface Treatment
- Thin Films from the Sol-Gel Process
- Antireflective Films from the Sol-Gel Process
- Oxynitride Thin Films from the Sol-Gel Process Part III. Continuous, Discontinuous and Woven Fibers
- Fibers from the Sol-Gel Process
- Alumina-Boria-Silica Ceramic Fibers from the Sol-Gel Process
- Continuous Filament Fibers by the Sol-Gel Process Part IV. Monoliths, Shapes and Preforms
- Monolith Formation from the Sol-Gel Process
- Thermal Insulation Materials from the Sol-Gel Process
- Ultrapure Glasses from Sol-Gel Processes
- Particulate Silica Gels and Glasses from the Sol-Gel Process Part V. Special Applications
- Electronic Ceramics Made by the Sol-Gel Process
- Superionic Conductors from the Sol-Gel Process
- Hollow Glass Microspheres by Sol-Gel Technology
- Filters and Membranes by the Sol-Gel Process Index
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1988
- 31st December 1988
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Director of Electronic Materials, Thin Films, and Nanomaterials, Rutgers University, NJ, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.