Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Incorporating children's needs into planning
E. Owen D. Waygood
2. Travel satisfaction and users’ perceptions among vulnerable populations
Dea van Lierop
3. Gender in transport planning
4. Transport poverty and affordability and car dependence
5. Transport and neigborhood socio-economic changes
6. Equity, accessiblity social inclusion
7. Para-transit or Transit? Power, Politics and Popular Transit
8. Incorporating social and distributional issues in project appraisal
9. Potential misuse of accessibility instruments in transport appraisals
10. A review on innovative methodologies for effective field research and how these methods can contribute to improve transport planning and foster more inclusive cities
Advances in Transport Policy and Planning assesses both successful and unsuccessful practices and policies from around the world on the topic.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Advances in Transport Policy and Planning series
Advanced students, researchers, policy makers and technology developers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st September 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Rafael H. M. Pereira is at Institute for Applied Economic Research (Ipea) Brazil
Institute for Applied Economic Research (Ipea), Brazil
Geneviève Boisjoly is at Polytechnique Montreal, Canada
Polytechnique Montreal, Canada
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.