Fourth edition of the book covers the topics in Obstetrics and Gynecology with a holistic yet focused approach to cater to the needs of PG aspirants. After a high-yield synopsis of the topics in each chapter, there is detailed explanation of the MCQs to enhance the utility of the book for students appearing in different PG entrance exams
- Quick review of the entire subject
- Contains lucid presentation of text with recent advances
- Handbook for PG students
- Includes exhaustive and comprehensive theory and MCQs from major PG entrance exams (including AIIMS Nov 2015 and All India 2015) with detailed explanations and references from standard textbooks like Williams and Novak
3. Obstetric Complications
4. Medical and Surgical Complications in Pregnancy
7. Reproductive Physiology, Endocrinology, and Infertility
8. Menstrual Disorders, Menopause and HRT
9. Prolapse, Urogynecology and Infections
10. Oncology and Fibroids
11. Pictorial Questions
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2016
- 29th January 2016
- Elsevier India
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.