Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Of Insects and Viruses: The Role of Small RNAs in Insect Defence
Nicolas Vodovar and Maria Carla Saleh
- 2RNAi Unravels the Biology of the Hemimetabolous and Ametabolous Insects
Darron A. Cullen
- 3New Approaches to Agricultural Insect Pest Control Based on RNA Interference
Xue-Yi XUE, Ying-Bo MAO, Xiao-Yuan TAO, Yong-Ping HUANG, and Xiao-Ya CHEN
- RNA interference in ticks: a functional genomics tool for the study of physiology
Shahid Karim and Steven W. Adamson
- Methods for identifying small RNA genes
Fei Li, Fei Ma, Xinglai Ji, Shuping Wang, Yang Sun, Lun Yu, Guoqing Li and Zhaojun Han
Advances in Insect Physiology is committed to publishing volumes containing comprehensive and in-depth reviews on all aspects of insect physiology. First published in 1963, these volumes are an essential reference source for invertebrate physiologists, insect neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists and insect biochemists. This volume is themed on small RNAs and RNAi in insects.
- Contains comprehensive and in-depth reviews
- Essential reference source for invertebrate physiologists, insect neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists and insect biochemists
- This volume is themed on small RNAs and RNAi in insects
Physiologists, neurobiologists, entomologists, zoologists, insect biochemists, research and library markets
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 1st March 2012
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.