Morgan’s Small Animal Practice Client Handouts combines a book and CD-ROM to include 450 educational handouts that cover everything your clients need to know about their pet’s condition. Content ranges from basic descriptions of illnesses and frequent signs to preventive measures and expected outcomes, all on a single page. Give your clients an educational resource to help them understand what their pet’s illness is, how it will affect the animal’s regular routine (as well as their own), and when they need to contact the veterinary office for consultation.
- CD can be uploaded to more than one computer allowing for simultaneous use in the exam room and/or front desk.
- Single page handouts are presented in a practical, easy-to-understand format that does not overwhelm the client.
- Perforated pages facilitate easy storage, retrieval, and quick access for copying.
- Organized alphabetically and by body system enabling you to quickly locate the information you need.
- Customizable handouts on the CD let you adapt the look and content of all documents to reflect the practice’s identity and address specific concerns of each client.
- Spanish versions on the CD help you communicate with Spanish-speaking clients.
- Advanced search function on the CD lets you search for information by topic, species, word, or phrase.
- 100 printable images on the CD facilitate discussion with clients about their pet’s condition and save you time in explanation.
Section 1: Procedures and Techniques
Section Editor: Rhea V. Morgan, DVM, DACVIM, DACVO
Blood Pressure Measurement, Indirect
Bone Marrow Aspiration and Evaluation
Castration of the Male Cat
Castration of the Male Dog
Chemotherapy and Your Pet
Electrocardiography — Intermittent and Continuous
Femoral Head and Neck Ostectomy
Fracture Repair: Casts and Splints
Fracture Repair: External Skeletal Fixation
Fracture Repair: Internal Fixation
Laboratory Tests of Kidney Function
Nutritional Management of Chronic Kidney Disease
Sterilization of the Female Dog
Sterilization of the Female Cat
Subcutaneous Fluid Administration
Total Hip Arthroplasty
Transfusion Therapy in Dogs
Transfusion Therapy in Cats
Treatment of Resistant Seizures
Treatment of Seizures
Triple Pelvic Osteotomy for Hip Dysplasia
Section 2: Cardiovascular System
Section Editor: Rebecca Gompf, DVM, MS, ACVIM (Cardiology)
Arterial Thromboembolism, Peripheral
Atrial Premature Contractions and Tachycardia
Atrioventricular Valve Degeneration in Dogs
Congestive Heart Failure in Dogs, Left –Sided
Dilated Cardiomyopathy in Cats
Dilated Cardiomyopathy in Dogs
Heartworm Disease in Cats
Heartworm Disease in Dogs
Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in Cats
Occult Cardiomyopathy in Doberman Pinsc
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 26th February 2010
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists; Director, Smokey Mountain Veterinary Services, Walland, TN; Ophthalmology Services at Village Veterinary Medical Center, Farragut, TN