This new edition retains the successful problem-oriented approach and full color text of the previous edition, along with wide coverage of all aspects of small animal ophthalmology and more than 150 color illustrations. In addition the new edition offers much more, including an instructional CD-Rom of 40 clinical cases comprising video clips and questions, to further improve the reader's skills in reaching an accurate diagnosis and selecting the best treatment option. All chapters have been fully revised and updated to take into account latest developments.
- Over 150 full-color illustrations on all common ophthalmic conditions
- Problem-oriented approach engages the reader and promotes learning
- Concise basic science chapter to set the background to the clinical conditions
- Comprehensive clinical examination and diagnosis chapter
- International ophthalmic formulary appendix for quick reference to drug doses and formulations
- Aimed at veterinary students and general practitioners
Ch 1. Clinical Basic Science
Ch 2. Diagnostics
Ch 3. Therapeutics
Ch 4. Abnormal Appearance
Ch 5. Visual Impairment
Ch 6.Orbital and Ocular Pain
Ch 7. Ocular Discharge
Appendix: Ophthalmic Formulary
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders Ltd. 2009
- 11th September 2008
- Saunders Ltd.
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Senior Investigator, Merck and Co., West Point, PA
Assistant Professor of Comparative Ophthalmology, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Veterinary Medical Center, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.