- More than 300 high-quality images illustrate a variety of ear conditions to assist practitioners in practical diagnosis.
- A comprehensive chapter on marketing ear care and otitis therapy includes strategies for successfully integrating these services into practice to offer expanded patient services and increase profits.
- A chapter on diagnostic imaging provides the latest information on using imaging to diagnose small animal ear disease.
- An Ear Product Formulary in the appendix serves as a complete guide to products available for treating small animal ear diseases.
2. Examination of the External Ear Canal
3. Cytology of the Ear In Health and Disease
4. Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging in the Ear
5. Primary Causes of Ear Disease
6. Adverse Food Reactions
7. Factors that Predispose the Ear to Otitis Externa
8. Factors that Perpetuate Otitis Externa
9. Microbiology of the Ear of the Dog and Cat
10. Ceruminous Diseases of the Ear
11. Failure of Epithelial Migration: Cerumenoliths
12. Diseases that Affect the Pinna
13. Simple Diagnosis and Treatment of Pruritic Otitis
14. Diagnosis and Treatment of Otitis Media
15. Healing of the Ruptured Eardrum
16. Inflammatory Polyps
18. Otitis Interna and Vestibular Disease
19. Laser Ear Surgery
20. Marketing Ear Service
Appendix: Ear Product Formulary