2. Diagnostic Techniques
3. Bacterial Skin Diseases
4. Fungal Skin Diseases
5. Parasitic Skin Disorders
6. Viral, Rickettsial, and Protozoal Skin Diseases
7. Hypersensitivity Disorders
8. Autoimmune and Immune Mediated Skin Disorders
9. Hereditary, Congenital, and Acquired Alopecias
10. Congenital Diseases
11. Pigmentary Abnormalities
12. Keratinization and Seborrheic Disorders
13. Miscellaneous Cutaneous Disorders of the Dog
14. Miscellaneous Cutaneous Disorders of the Cat
15. Diseases of Eyes, Claws, Anal Sacs, and Ear Canals
16. Neoplastic and Non-neoplastic Tumors
17. Before and After Cases
This well organized, easy-to-use reference provides complete coverage of over 200 skin diseases with complete diagnostic and treatment options for each disorder. Along with hundreds of high-quality images, it provides the clinical features, top differentials, diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis for each disorder. The book begins with a special chapter on differential diagnosis for the most common presenting signs in dermatologic diseases, followed by chapters covering a multitude of common and more rarely seen skin disorders.
- A user-friendly organization allows for quick and easy access to a specific disease, along its with differentials, diagnosis, treatment options, and images.
- Each disorder is accompanied by vivid, full-color images to facilitate accurate diagnosis.
- A comprehensive drug appendix includes information about dosage, adverse reactions, indications, and contraindications.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2006
- 4th January 2006
- Hardcover ISBN:
Diplomate ACVD, Professor of Veterinary Dermatology, University of Georgia, College of Veterinary Medicine, Athens, GA
www.itchnot.com, Pet Wellness Center, Allergy and Dermatology Clinic, Knoxville, TN