- Practical, clinically focused coverage provides a one-stop diagnostic guide to ophthalmic disease in small and large animals including birds and exotic pets.
- Logical organization by anatomic region makes topics easy to locate.
- Nearly 1,000 color images present illustrated, step-by-step procedures that guide you through the recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of ocular conditions you are most likely to encounter.
- A team of three internationally respected veterinary ophthalmologists co-edit this reference to provide comprehensive, clinical expertise.
- Useful tables and charts summarize important facts and show treatment instructions at a glance.
- Clinical Tips boxes offer helpful practice advice.
1. Structure and Function of the Eye
2. Development and Congenital Abnormalities
3. Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics
4. General Pathology of the Eye
5. Basic Diagnostic Techniques
8. Third Eyelid
9. Lacrimal System
10. Cornea and Sclera
12. The Glaucomas
18. Ocular Manifestations of Systemic Diseases
19. Ocular Emergencies
20. Ophthalmology of Exotic Pets
A: Breed Predispositions to Eye Disorders
B: Glossary of Ophthalmological Terms