2. Development and Congenital Abnormalities
3. Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics
4. General Pathology of the Eye
5. Basic Diagnostic Techniques
8. Third Eyelid
9. Lacrimal System
10. Cornea and Sclera
12. The Glaucomas
18. Ocular Manifestations of Systemic Diseases NEW
19. Ocular Emergencies
20. Ophthalmology of Exotic Pets NEW
A. Breed Predispositions to Eye Disorders
B. Glossary of Ophthalmological Terms
Recognize, diagnose, and manage a vast range of common and important ocular conditions with the latest edition of this trusted reference. Extensively revised and updated by a team of internationally respected contributors, this edition provides a comprehensive, yet practically oriented, diagnostic guide to ophthalmic disease, covering structure and function, ocular development, pathology, examination and diagnosis, pharmacology, and emergency management for a wide variety of small and large animal species.
- Clinical focus addresses vital information for evaluating, diagnosing, managing, and monitoring patients.
- Logical organization based on anatomic region makes information easy to locate.
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
University of California–Davis, Davis, CA
University of Wisconsin, School of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Surgical Sciences
Senior Lecturer, Veterinary Ophthalmology, Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rehovot, Israel