Now, users can access content from Skin Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment, 2nd Edition right from their handheld device. This software offers a fast and easy way to tap into essential diagnostic and therapeutic information for more than 100 commonly encountered skin disorders. Simple to install and easy to use, it features practical, clear advice on diagnosis and therapy and includes anterior and posterior diagrams of where diseases may be found on the body as well as classifications of primary, secondary, and special lesions. Plus, over 200 full-color never-before published photographs show the classic manifestations of disease and rarer variations.
- Features over 200 full-color photographs—never-before published.
- Weighs the importance of diseases and explains when to treat and how quickly.
- Provides coverage of pediatric skin diseases throughout.
- Highlights when to refer patients to a specialist and when urgent action is required.
- Includes European drug names.
- Focuses on treatment and diagnosis of common entities, offering guidance on everyday cases.
- Provides helpful appendices that cover diagnosis by body region · lesion classification · and quantity of cream to apply and dispense.
- Topical therapy
4. Acne, rosacea and related disorders
5. Psoriasis and other papulosquamous diseases
6. Bacterial infections
7. Sexually transmitted infections
8. Viral infections
9. Fungal infections
10. Exanthems and drug reactions
11. Hypersensitivity syndromes and vasculitis
12. Infestations and bites
13. Vescular and bullous diseases
14. Connective tissue diseases
15. Light-related disorders and disorders of pigmentation
16. Benign skin tumors
17. Premalignant and malignant non-melanoma skin tumors
18. Nevi and malignant melanoma
19. Vascular tumors and malformations
20. Hair and nail diseases
21. Neonatal disease
22. Cutaneous manifestations of internal disease
Primary, secondary and special lesions
Differential diagnosis by body region
Quantity of cream to apply and dispense
- © Mosby 2005
- eBook ISBN: