The Skeletal Trauma (9780323611145) and Green’s Skeletal Trauma in Children (9780323613361) cost saving package prepares you to treat a wide variety of unique cases in your practice. This convenient package provides you with unparalleled guidance on the basic science, diagnosis, and treatment of acute musculoskeletal injuries and post-traumatic reconstructive problems, as well as the unique aspects of children's fractures in terms of epidemiology, mechanisms, management, and the challenges of treating the skeletally immature patient. State-of-the-art coverage is provided in these two outstanding orthopaedic surgery references.
- Skeletal Growth, Development, and Healing as Related to Pediatric Trauma
2. Physeal Injuries
3. Casting Techniques
4. Pathologic Fractures in Children
5. The Multiply Injured Child
6. Fractures with Soft Tissue Injuries
7. Complications of Fractures in Children
8. Nerve Injury and Repair in Children
9. Outcomes Assessment in Children with Fractures
10. Fractures of the Spine
11. Fractures and Dislocations About the Hip and Pelvis
12. Fractures of the Femoral Shaft
13. Fractures and Dislocations About the Knee
14. Fractures of the Tibia and Fibula
15. Fractures and Dislocations of the Foot and Ankle
16. Fractures and Dislocations About the Shoulder
17. Fractures and Dislocations About the Elbow
18. Fractures and Dislocations of the Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
19. Skeletal Trauma in Young Athletes
20. Nonaccidental Trauma
21. Anesthesia and Analgesia for the Ambulatory Management of Children's Fractures
22. Rehabilitation of the Child with Multiple Injuries
- © Elsevier 2020
- 13th December 2019
- Hardcover ISBN:
Adjunct Professor, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Duke University School of Medicine; Overseas Coordinator, Tanzania Trauma System Project, Durham, North Carolina
Hansjoerg Wyss/AO Professor, Harvard Medical School, Department Of Orthopedic Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Past President, American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, Past President, American Association of Hand Surgery
Professor and Director, Hannover Medical School (MHH), Trauma Department, Hannover, Germany
Professor, Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
Neil E Green, Professor and Vice Chairman, Vanderbilt Department of Orthopaedics, Chief, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Monroe Carell Jr Childrens’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tennessee
Professor and Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota Medical School; CEO, TRIA Orthopaedic Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.