Written by leaders in the field and edited by Dr. Frederick Vivino, this concise, practical resource provides best practices for the diagnosis and treatment of Sjogren’s Syndrome. It offers a concise overview of this complex autoimmune disease, including information on specific clinical settings, childhood Sjogren’s, extra-oral and extra-ocular manifestations, vaccine safety, complementary and alternative medicine, and much more.
- Sjögren’s Syndrome: Past, Present and Future
2. Diagnosis and Evaluation of Sjögren’s Syndrome
3. Oral Manifestations and Management in Sjögren’s Syndrome
4. Diagnosis and Management of Sjögren's Syndrome Related Dry Eye
5. Approach to Children with Sjögren's
6. Extraglandular Abnormalities in Sjögren’s Syndrome
7. Vasculitis in Sjögren’s Syndrome
8. Lymphoproliferative Disease in Sjögren’s Syndrome
9: Sjögren's Syndrome: Peripheral and Autonomic Nervous System Involvement
10. Diagnosis and Management of Central Nervous System in Sjögren’s Syndrome
11. Treatment of Sjögren’s Syndrome Internal Organ Manifestations and Constitutional Symptoms
12. Integrative Rheumatology: Complementary and Alternative Medicine for the Management of Sjögren's Syndrome
13. Perioperative Management of Patients with Sjögren’s Syndrome
14. Utility and Safety of Vaccines in Sjogren’s
15. The Cost of Sjögren’s and the Value of Patient Resources and Support in Management
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 17th October 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.