Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Simulation of Power Electronics Converters Using PLECS® is a guide to simulating a power electronics circuit using the latest powerful software for power electronics circuit simulation purposes. This book assists engineers gain an increased understanding of circuit operation so they can, for a given set of specifications, choose a topology, select appropriate circuit component types and values, estimate circuit performance, and complete the design by ensuring that the circuit performance will meet specifications even with the anticipated variations in operating conditions and circuit component values.
This book covers the fundamentals of power electronics converter simulation, along with an analysis of power electronics converters using PLECS. It concludes with real-world simulation examples for applied content, making this book useful for all those in the electrical and electronic engineering field.
- Contains unique examples on the simulation of power electronics converters using PLECS®
- Includes explanations and guidance on all included simulations for re-doing the simulations
- Incorporates analysis and design for rapidly creating power electronics circuits with high accuracy
Graduates and researchers (electrical engineering, electronics engineering, mechatronics engineering, robotic engineering), and design engineers (i.e. power electronics engineers)
1. Brief Introduction to PLECS
2. Basics of Circuit Simulation with PLECS
3. Basics of Power Electronic Circuits Simulation with PLECS4. Simulink® Version of PLECS®
5. Thermal Analysis of Power Electronics Converters with PLECS
6. Extraction of Power Electronics Converters Uncertainties with PLECS®
7. Simulation of Magnetic Circuits in PLECS
8. Fundamental Concepts of Power Electronic Circuits
A. F4-50R06W1E IGBT Module Datasheet
B. Reading the Graphs Using Online Tools
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 8th November 2019
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: