- Covers the more advanced topics of linear and nonlinear systems analysis and multi-channel analysis
- Includes practical examples implemented in MATLAB
- Provides multiple references to the basics to help the student
Table of Contents
1. Lomb’s Algorithm and the Hilbert Transform
3. Volterra Series
4. Wiener Series
5. Poisson-Wiener Series
6. Decomposition of Multi-Channel Data
- No. of pages: 186
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2010
- Published: August 26, 2010
- Imprint: Elsevier
- eBook ISBN: 9780123849168
About the Author
Wim van Drongelen
He worked for the Netherlands Organization for the Advancement of Pure Research (ZWO) in the Department of Animal Physiology, Wageningen, The Netherlands. He lectured and founded a Medical Technology Department at the HBO Institute Twente, The Netherlands. In 1986 he joined the Benelux office of Nicolet Biomedical as an Application Specialist and in 1993 he relocated to Madison, WI, USA where he was involved in research and development of equipment for clinical neurophysiology and neuromonitoring.
In 2001 he joined the Epilepsy Center at The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA. Currently he is Professor of Pediatrics, Neurology, and Computational Neuroscience. In addition to his faculty position he serves as Technical and Research Director of the Pediatric Epilepsy Center and he is Senior Fellow with the Computation Institute. Since 2003 he teaches applied mathematics courses for the Committee on Computational Neuroscience. His ongoing research interests include the application of signal processing and modeling techniques to help resolve problems in neurophysiology and neuropathology.
For details of recent work see http://epilepsylab.uchicago.edu/
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Signal Processing for Neuroscientists, A Companion Volume"