- Exploration of the Sialic Acid World
- Chemical Synthesis of Glycosides of N-Acetylneuraminic Acid
Roland Schauer and Johannis P. Kamerling
Cristina De Meo and Bradley T. Jones
Sialic Acids, Volume 75, the latest release in the Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry series provides critical and informative articles written by research specialists that integrate the industrial, analytical and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry and instrumentation methodology to the study of carbohydrates. The series' articles present a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry, with this release covering The Early Exploration of the Sialic Acid World, Sialic Acid Chemistry, Sialic Acids in Evolution and Ontogenesis, Sialic Acids in Neurology, Sialic Acids in Cancer Biology, Sialic Acids in Virology, and more.
- Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts who specialize in carbohydrate chemistry, biochemistry and research
- Integrates the industrial, analytical and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 1st December 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor David Baker has published widely in the field of Library and Information Studies, with eighteen monographs and over 100 articles to his credit. He has spoken worldwide at numerous conferences, led workshops and seminars. His other key professional interest and expertise has been in the field of human resources, where he has also been active in major national projects.
Emeritus Professor of Strategic Information Management, University of St Mark and St John, Plymouth, Devon, UK