- Watch surgical and rehabilitation videos online and access the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay current on hot topics including instability with bone loss treatment, non-operative rehabilitation methods, multidirectional instability, and more.
- Gain a clear visual understanding of the treatment of shoulder instability from more than 850 images and illustrations.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent format that features pearls and pitfalls, bulleted key points, and color-coded side tabs.
- Explore shoulder instability further with annotated suggested readings that include level of evidence.
Introduction Shoulder Instability
SECTION 1: ANATOMY AND PRINCIPLES OF TREATMENT
Ch 01 Clinical Anatomy and Biomechanics of the Glenohumeral Joint (Including Stabilizers)
Ch02 Examination and Classification of Instability
Ch03 Beach and Lateral Setup – Pros and Cons
Ch04 Open and Arthroscopic Instrumentation for Instability Repair
Ch05 Sutures and Glenoid Anchors for Instability
SECTION 2: ANTERIOR INSTABILITY
Ch06 Findings and Pathology Associated with Anterior Shoulder Instability
Ch07 Clinical History and Physical Examination
Ch08 Radiographic Studies and Findings
Ch09 Non-Operative Treatment of Anterior Shoulder Instability
Ch10 Non-Operative Rehabilitation for Traumatic and Atraumatic Glenohumeral Instability
Ch11 Arthroscopic Treatment of Anterior Instability – Surgical Technique
Ch12 Open Treatment of Anterior Instability – Surgical Technique
Ch13 Biomechanics of Glenohumeral Bone Loss and Treatment Mechanics
Ch14 Radiographic and Arthroscopic Evaluation of Glenoid and Humeral Head Bone Loss
Ch15 Arthroscopic Treatment of Glenoid Bone Loss – Surgical Technique
Ch16 Open Bony Augmentation of Glenoid Bone Loss – The Latarjet and Variants – Surgical Technique
Ch17 The Latarjet Procedure – Technique and Fixation Constructs
Ch18 Technique of Arthroscopic Bristow-Bankart Procedure
Ch19 Open Bony Augmentation of Glenoid Bone Loss – Illiac Crest and Allograft – Surgical Technique
Ch20 Humeral Head Defects – Biomechanics, Measurements and Treatments
Ch21 Recent Advances in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Glenohumeral Bone Loss
Ch22 Rehabilitation: Return-to-Play and In-Season Guideli