A helpful learning manual for undergraduates and PG students preparing for FCPS, MD, MRCP, FRACP or any other equivalent exam in Internal Medicine.
- A completely new section (Section B) is included. The first section (Section A) contains short clinical cases, followed by relevant questions, their answers and brief discussions. Section B contains Data Interpretation, ECG, X-ray, coloured photograph of common diseases and few instruments, which are helpful for undergraduate students.
- An easy book to learn the approach to diagnosis and management of common short cases.
- Cases have been described in the way a student is expected to approach a medical situation in examinations as well as in day-to-day practice.
- Provides short notes on various common diseases, which will help the students to get a comprehensive knowledge without going through extensive textbooks.
- Have about 700 colored photographs and a few X-rays, CT scans, etc. to help students to develop a good clinical eye.
- Easy to understand, concise, yet full of necessary information.
Section A: Short Cases
1. General Examination
2. Cardiovascular System
3. Respiratory System
10. Examination of the Eye
Section B: Common Interpretations in Medicine
13. Data Interpretation
14. X-Ray, CT and MRI
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2013
- 26th August 2013
- Elsevier India
- Paperback ISBN: